Washington Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond will join customers on Tuesday, Feb. 15, at an event launching new Good To Go! passes and account sign-ups for State Route 520 tolling. All-electronic tolling begins this spring on the SR 520 floating bridge. At the event, Secretary Hammond will demonstrate with a customer how to purchase a Good To Go! pass, activate an account and install a pass in a vehicle.
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) will also announce special incentives for SR 520 accounts.
When: 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 15
Where: University Village Shopping Center, 2623 N.E. University Village St., Seattle. The event will take place at a mobile customer service center in the parking lot directly north of Pottery Barn Kids. For directions and a map to University Village Shopping Center, visit uvillage.com/information/directions/.
· Paula Hammond, transportation secretary
· Dan Mathis, Federal Highway Administration, Washington Division administrator
· Rick Krochalis, Federal Transit Administration, regional administrator
· Craig Stone, WSDOT Toll Division director
· WSDOT news conference at University Village Shopping Center
· Customers purchasing passes at a mobile customer service center
· Good To Go! account demonstration with Secretary Hammond
· Product displays of five new Good To Go! passes
· Tour of the University District customer service center
Important information: Following the news conference, WSDOT will escort media to the University District customer service center.
For more information about Good To Go!, visit goodtogo520.org.