HYAK – Due to high fire danger risk, the U.S. Forest Service advised WSDOT and contractor crews to halt rock blasting operations on I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass tonight, Sept. 13. Blasting may be cancelled the rest of the week.
Drivers find out about additional travel impacts this week using the following tools:
· Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for e-mail updates.
· Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
· Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates.
· Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
· Follow WSDOT on Twitter.
· Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.