Sport Clips Haircuts, a place that makes it good to be a guy, opened last month on 8933 Market Pl. NE in Lake Stevens.
This is the first location in the city, adding to the more than 1,000 Sport Clips across the country.
“What’s better than being in a relaxing environment, where sports are on TV everywhere you look, with well-trained stylists and no need for an appointment when it’s time for a haircut?” said Phil Brown, who owns the new location and is an Area Developer for Sport Clips in Washington, Oregon and Northern Idaho. “Those are just a few reasons why we know Sport Clips will be a hit for the guys here in Lake Stevens.”
Sport Clips offers clients:
• The MVP Experience – precision haircut, shampoo, and steamed towel treatment.
• Stylists who specialize in male hair care and stay up-to-date on industry trends
• Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
• Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
• Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation
• Male-focused hair care and styling products
The new store offers free MVP upgrades, including a shampoo and hot steamed towel treatment to new clients who purchase a regular haircut service.
Sport Clips in Lake Stevens is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, visit www.haircutmenlakestevenswa.com.