PNB Invitation: PINOCCHIO
Carved from a piece of pine by a woodcarver named Geppetto in a small Italian village, Pinocchio was created as a wooden puppet, but dreamt of becoming a real boy. And that’s when the adventure starts!
PACIFIC NORTHWEST BALLET presents
March 16 – 22, 2014
Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street at Seattle Center
Seattle, WA 98109
You and up to three (3) guests are cordially invited to attend either of the following performances on opening weekend of Pinocchio:
Sunday, March 16
12:30 or 3:30 pm
How to reserve tickets to either of these performances:
· RSVP to Gary Tucker at email@example.com or 206.441.2426.
· Deadline to respond is 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 12.
· Be sure to specify which performance you are requesting, and the number of tickets. Please limit your request to no more than four (4) tickets: We would be happy to assist you in purchasing additional tickets.
· Leave your name, affiliation and contact information when responding.
· This invitation is intended for the addressee only and is non-transferable.
· Please note: Seating is limited and subject to availability. Complimentary tickets are not available for the second (closing) weekend of Pinocchio.
Pacific Northwest Ballet is happy to announce the return of its popular Family Matinee Series production of Pinocchio. The classic tale of a puppet who yearns to be a real boy will be presented as a narrated one-act ballet for family audiences. Like PNB’s Family Matinee productions of Snow White and Hansel & Gretel, Pinocchio is conceived and choreographed by Bruce Wells and will feature over 70 students of Pacific Northwest Ballet School in each specially-created, hour-long matinee performance for children and families. (Pinocchio does not feature PNB Company dancers.) Performances also feature pre-show crafts and mini-dance classes for the young and young-at-heart.
Pinocchio runs for four performances only, March 16 through 22. Running time is approximately one hour. Click here for more information.
I hope you can join us!
Gary D Tucker
Media Relations Manager
Pacific Northwest Ballet
301 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Pacific Northwest Ballet’s 2013-2014 Season is proudly sponsored by ArtsFund and Microsoft Corporation. The season is also sponsored in part by 4Culture, and the Office of Arts & Culture Seattle.
Schedule, casting and programming subject to change.