SR 530 Slide Area Missing Person List 9 AM update
SR 530 Slide Area Missing Person List
UPDATED April 7, 2014 at 9 a.m.
CONTACT: Shari Ireton, Director of Communications
Media line: 425-249-6263
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has provided the following list of missing people updated this morning.
The release of information is limited to name, age and city of residence. Detectives have carefully reviewed each of these cases based on available information and conversations with family members. It is presumed that the people on this list are missing in connection with the landslide. Anyone who should not be on this list is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office tip line immediately at (425) 388-3845.
1. Dequiletts, Ronald M. - 52 years-old, Arlington and Bothell
2. Gullikson, Bonnie J. – 91 years-old, SR 530 NE, Arlington
3. Gustafson, Mark J. – 54 years-old, Steelhead Dr., Arlington
4. Hadaway, Steven N. – 53 years-old, Steelhead Dr., Arlington
5. Harris, Denver P. – 14 years-old, Steelhead Dr., Arlington
6. Harris, Steve - 52 years-old, Arlington
7. Harris, Theresa – 53 years-old, Arlington
8. Miller, Larry - 58 years-old, Arlington
9. Miller, Sandra – 64 years-old, Arlington
10. Regelbrugge, Molly K. – 44 years-old, Steelhead Dr., Arlington
11. Ruthven, Wyatt - 4 years-old, Steelhead Dr., Arlington
12. Spillers, Brooke - 2 years-old, Steelhead Dr., Arlington
The medical examiner’s office will update the official count of deceased victims on their website at 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. each day.